A poster is a graphically based approach to presenting research. In presenting your research with a poster, you should aim to use the poster as a means for generating active discussion of the research.
- Poster presentation session will be held just after the plenary session (Keynote Speaker) in day 1 and 2 of the conference for a duration of 20 min each.
- The author must be present on site by the poster when the presentation is undergoing to have discussion and receiving feedback from the attendees.
- The author must be dressed in a suitable manner which suit is best preferred.
- Consider providing a brief handout or copies of your poster to distribute to poster session attendees.
POSTER DESIGN GUIDELINES
- The poster must be made and printed by the author him/herself and be brought to the conference venue on the first day (12 Nov) at the same time with the registration process.
- The poster must be set before the opening ceremony.
- The size must be set in A1 paper size: width x height = 59.4 cm x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in (portrait orientation) with margin at no less than 10 cm.
- The poster can be made from any printing material (paper, flex, etc.); however, it has to be digitally printed.
- The poster must be containing information at least:
- Title, author name and affiliation
- Abstract (no more than 250 words)
- Introduction with objective
- Results and discussions
- Acknowledgements (if necessary)
- Reference (max 5)
- The design should be made following these criteria:
- The text/sentences should be made brief, compact while avoiding excessive, unimportant text/sentences.
- A proverb says “A picture is worth a thousand words”. Take advantage of using picture, graph, figure or chart as they are better to explain your research.
- Use font size or font type that is reader friendly.
- Avoid using color combination that does not contrast each other.
- Layout your poster in an orderly manner to ease your audience.
- The committee will provide place for attachment of your poster. However, you are obligated to bring your own means of attaching the paper onto the place (glue, tape, etc.)
MARKING AND AWARDING
- There will be marking/scoring of the poster which will be given by the attendees on site.
- The marking/scoring will be done online using Google Form which QR Code/link to the forms will be provided by the committee.
- The winner will be given a certificate of achievement.
- The result will be announced in the Gala Dinner session.
- The result is absolute and cannot be contested.
Please be welcomed to contact us anytime for any inquiries to Mr. Yahya Ayyash via:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
LINE : @ayyash91
WhatsApp : +66-639368598