Doctorate degree in Public Health Nutrition and pharmacology background in master degree. Registered Dietitian (RD) from the United States with experiences in clinical and medical nutrition therapy. Experience of conducting clinical and interventional research study.
- Doctor of Public Health (Nutrition), School of Public Health, Loma Linda University, California, USA
- Master of Sciences (Pharmacology), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, THAILAND
- Bachelor of Sciences (Health Sciences)Thammasat University, Bangkok, THAILAND
- Head of Nutrition and Dietetics Department (2011-present)
- Chairperson – BSc. Nutrition and Dietetics Program (2010-present)
- Committee – MSc., PhD. Food and Nutrition Program (2010 – present)
- Registered Dietitian (RD) United State
- Sapwarobol S, Jiamjarasrangsi W, Wattanawiroon K, Jaritngam N, Hongsuwan P, Sathiensathidkun A. Effects of Sesame Seeds Consumption on Serum Cholesterol and Oxidative Status in Hypercholesterolemia. Food and Public Health 2012; 2(6): 193-6.
- Sapwarobol S, Luangcharoenkul P, Metavee A, Singlaw P, Seawsiri R, Jiamjarasrangsi W. Impact of Fruit and Vegetables on Oxidative Status and Lipid Profiles in Healthy Individuals. Food and Public Health 2012; 2(4): 113-8.
- Sapwarobol S, Adisakwattana S, Changpeng S, Ratanawachirin W, Tanruttanawong K, Boonyarit W. Postprandial Blood Glucose Response to Grape Seed Extract in Healthy Participants: A pilot Study. Pharmacognosy Magazine 2012; 31(8): 192-6.
- Sapwarobol S, Adisakwatana S, Ngamukote S, Sirikwanpong S, Makunen K. Nutrients for enhancing performance ability. Journal of Sport Sciences and Health 2011; 12(1): 7-14.
- Adisakwattana S, Jiphimai P, Prutanopajai P, Chanathong B, Sapwarobol S, Ariyapitipun T. Evaluation of alpha-glucosidase, alpha-amylase and protein glycation inhibitory activities of plant foods. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition 2010; 61(3): 295-305.
- Sangsuthum S, Dahlan W, Sirikwanpong S, Sangvanich P, Sapwarobol S, Nopponpunth V, Himathongkam T. The influence of insulin resistance on very low-density lipoprotein proteome changes in type 2 diabetes after oral high-fat meal loading: A pilot study. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research 2011; 3(4): 257-269.
- Editor, Journal of Nutrition Association of Thailand 2012-2014
- Editorial Committee, Journal of Nutrition Association of Thailand 2006 – present
- Committee, The Halal Science Center, Chulalongkorn , University 2006-present
- Nutrition and Research Consultant, Theptarin Hospital, 2006-2011
- Clinical Dietitian, San Bernardine Medical Center, San Bernardino, California USA, 2004- 2005
- Research Assistant, Nutrition Department, School of Public Health, Loma Linda University, California, USA. 2000-2005